- Frequently moved furniture should be equipped with felt pads to avoid scratching the floor. Heavy furniture and appliances should be equipped with non staining large surface floor protectors. Furniture with castors or wheels must be easy swiveling, large surface non-staining and suitable for resilient floors. Do not use ball type castors as they can damage the floor.
- Avoid exposure to long periods of direct sunlight. Close blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours.
- Use walk off mats at entrances to prevent dirt and grit from being tracked on to the floor.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove loose dirt. Avoid using a vacuum with a beater bar.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Damp mop as needed using clean water and a diluted floor cleaner. Do not use harsh cleaners or chemicals on the floor.
Monday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
Saturday - By Appointment Only
Hendersonville, Asheville, Fletcher, Arden, Fairview, Mills River, Brevard, Etowah, Connestee Falls, Lake Toxaway, Cashiers, Zirconia, Flat Rock, Tryon, Rutherfordton, Columbus, Forest City, Lake Lure, Weaverville, Marshall, Mars Hills, Burnsville, Waynesville, Clyde, Canton, Candler, Swannanoa, Black Mountain, Old Fort
Stop By and See Us!
Stop by to speak to one of our professionals:
Chris Moffitt – Owner, President
Jesse Moffitt – General Sales Manager
Jeremy Moffitt – General Store Manager
Melissa Moffitt – Sales, Purchasing and Receiving
Deitra Kirkland – Bookkeeper, Sales
Michael Molton – Sales, Warehouse